Pentax K-S2 20MP Wi-Fi Enabled Weatherized SLR Body Only (Black)

This is my first DSLR and it has been nice to step up from cellphone camera quality to a real camera. The quick reaction of the shutter and fast I already had some Pentax AF lenses for 35mm cameras and it was nice to be able to use them with this new DSLR. The 20MP image quality is great for an APS-C camera and this body has a ton of nice features missing from some other Pentax models such as WiFi and android app integration. The selfie mode is a little gimmicky but I have enjoyed it. The biggest surprise to me was how easy the live preview combined with the articulated screen make taking all kinds of high or low angle shots possible. Compared to a cellphone camera or point and shoot the continuous shooting with the K-S2 is amazing. Shooting up to 5 frames per second means that I always get the shot I am hoping for instead of ending up a split second too late as I was used to with my cellphone. Based on my experience with this camera I am confident that I will stay with Pentax and don't regret making the transition to digital with them instead of taking the opportunity to switch brands.