Pentax K-S1 SLR Body Kit (Black)

I had two Pentax digital cameras, *ist DL and a K-01, which took great photos but had their limitations, such as no view finder in the K-01. I bought the K-S1 based on the specs, and was pleasantly surprised at the incredibly clear photos and the fact that it can use not only Pentax DA lenses but also Pentax and Ricoh manual focus lenses I have collected over the years. I can attach my Pentax-A manual focus lens and set it to A and the camera does everything except focus, which it can assist with a beep, contrast coloring and/or magnification in the live mode. Similarly the Ricoh P lenses are detected as aperture priority and I set the aperture and the camera figures out the exposure. The K-S1 is lightweight and very flexible with a wide variety of possible modes from point and shoot to a multitude of effect modes. It takes nice movies also, and unlike other cameras can refocus while filming to keep the movie image sharp. Mine came with a Pentax FLU wifi card which I set up to view and download photos on my computer when the two are nearby. The FLU card also allows remote control of the camera from a computer or smartphone. I include a photo with a 50mm Ricoh PK lens at f/4, which the camera did everything but focus.