Pentax K-50 16MP Digital SLR Camera Kit with DA L 18-55mm WR f3.5-5.6 Lens (Black)

I am still learning this camera, but with the included zoom lens, I was blown away by the quality of sharpness, light, and clarity at the zoo today with my kiddos. My ten year old even started learning how to use it and is falling in love. A few of the pictures just turned out stunning with beautiful clarity and bokeh background. I was complimented on social media on the quality of the pictures and had to post a review along with some of the best photos. The photos here were all taken with the 50-200mm zoom lens that comes with the camera. I have also taken close up jewelry and other shots with a separate available macro lens and they were stunning as well. Felt like a National Geographic day with this camera and zoom lens! **None of these photos were edited at all. Just took the card out of the camera and uploaded them.